Top 6 Reason Why You Should Use WordPress and Ecommerce Templates in 2017
Here are 6 reasons why you should consider using WordPress and ecommerce templates for your new website project in 2017!
Over the last couple of years, WordPress has developed a lot. It start as a simple publishing platform and today it is the most powerful CMS in the world. According to a research, around 24% of the websites in the world are powered by WordPress, including some of the well-known global brands such as Mashable, BBS, TechCrunch, Bata, CNN, and etc. Even eBay, the company behind Magento (a very popular ecommerce software solution) uses WordPress for their blogging needs.
Today’s websites are not limited to just blogging, but for building powerful and profitable eCommerce websites, the only thing you need is a great idea and an eCommerce template, to start with, click here.
WordPress is a great way to build your own online store, website or blog. You don’t need any coding experience or knowledge. This is a perfect opportunity for every individual or business company who want to build a website, blog or ecommerce store and doesn’t know anything about designing a page. We all know that hiring a web developer or designer is pretty expensive and the process of building a website from scratch is pretty long, so again, this is your best option if you are a beginner and you are on a limited budget.
There are people who think that using WordPress and ecommerce templates is not recommendable. In order to convince you, here are 6 reasons why you and everyone else should use WordPress and ecommerce templates in 2017:
- A popular open-source with a huge community – WordPress is a very popular platform and open-source software solution, meaning you can use, modify, and edit the source code according to your business needs. With this platform, not only you have a total control over your website, but you are also free from commercial limitations and restrictions imposed by a standard ecommerce company.
- It is super easy to install, use, and manage – WordPress and the ecommerce templates are super easy to install, use, and manage. You don’t have to be a coding professional to get started with using this platform. With the proper instructions and a few hours of learning, you will be able to get your online site up and running.
- Offers a variety of ecommerce templates and plugins – The ecommerce templates control the look of the website, while the plugins defines the functionality of the website. WordPress offers a wide range of ecommerce themes and plugins which allow you to make a complete makeover and add functionality to it.
- Content first platform – WordPress started as a blogging tool, meaning it can offer you all the features you need to get your online website ranked higher in Google result pages. WordPress is SEO-friendly and this makes it super easy for website owners to generate huge amounts of traffic.
- Flexible, scalable, and secure – The security of your website depends on how well you set up and use your ecommerce theme. There are a lot of security solutions such as Wordfence and Securi that can help you protect your WordPress ecommerce store against cyber attacks. WordPress and the WordPress ecommerce templates are flexible, scalable, and secure.
- Supports multiple payment gateways – A modern and professional ecommerce website is the one that offers visitors multiple payment options. WordPress supports multiple payment gateways such as PayPal, Google Checkout, Worldpay, CCAvenue, 2Checkout, and more.
We hope these 6 reasons are going to convince you to use WordPress and ecommerce themes to build your own store! That’s the beauty of WordPress, you can create almost all types of websites in just a few clicks!